Please review the schedule below, then use the form-fields at the bottom to
volunteer for a particular shift.
In order to schedule yourself to volunteer, you must first purchase a volunteer ticket which will be reimbursed after the event and the successful completion of your shifts (see below for full details). Your name will be removed from the schedule if you have not previously purchased a volunteer ticket.
Also, note that you must have registered a volunteer database handle and password
to use this page. If you haven't yet, please go back and use the Sign
Within a given time slot, if the cell contains the text "n/a", we are not scheduling anyone for that role at that time
In all other time slots you will see (# of #) which shows how many people are signed up out of the total we would like to have signed up. If you see *Full* in a cell, we have all the people we need for that time slot. (The names in a slot are the people who are scheduled for that time slot, to help you find people you know that you might want to volunteer with.)
* All volunteers must attend a mandatory volunteer
training prior to the event. If you miss the volunteer training that you
sign up for, you must contact the volunteer coordinator to reschedule,
or you will be removed from the schedule.
* Volunteers signing up to volunteer during the event understand that:
1. I must purchase a volunteer ticket prior to signing up to volunteer. After the event and upon successful completion of my shifts, the ticket price will be refunded to my account or mailed to me as a check to the billing address that I provide.
2. I must volunteer for two separate time shifts
in the same volunteer role/position for all of my shifts in order
to qualify (e.g. any 2 ranger shifts or any 2 greeter shifts will qualify
We hope to streamline the volunteer sign-in process with this new approach in 2008 - no ID's on file, no special volunteer sign-in with waiting lines, just a physical ticket for you to present at the box office in exchange for your wristband for entry. You are responsible to show up for and sucessfully complete your shifts in order to receive your refund after the event.
And for those with any doubts, WE BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY TO MANIFEST $85-95 IN YOUR LIFE! YOU ARE A POWERFUL FORCE OF CREATION, ATTRACT TO YOURSELF WHAT YOU FOCUS ON, AND DESERVE SUPPORT AND GREAT ABUNDACE.
* Emergency Services shifts are 24 hour on-call shifts and require EMT certification. These shifts run from 8AM on the day you sign up until 8 AM the following day. You must stay on the festival grounds, carry a radio and preferably have a cingular cell phone and must be listening for a call over the radio (you will have your own private channel). You must be available and sober for your entire shift.
* Please check in at the Info/Volunteer Booth when you arrive at the event to confirm your shift time.
* Remember to show up five minutes early for the start of your shift to allow for a smooth transition from the previous one. Greeters should report to the gate and all others should report to the Info/Volunteer Booth.
Thanks for volunteering! This event couldn't happen without your help!