If you want to live in a tropical paradise with waterfalls, stunning views, beautiful and environmentally friendly homes, with clean air, and pure water, as part of an investment with little risk and large potential returns, this might be the most important opportunity
you'll ever encounter.
And how would you like to enjoy a tropical, healthy lifestyle with neighborhood access to beautiful community gardens, a rainforest preserve with hiking trails, and a year round education, retreat center and spa featuring quality events, workshops and trainings?
This "dream" lifestyle is available now, for a select few and a limited time, as part of a pre-develpment investment in a stable and rapidly growing market. The good news is that the cost to participate is low - a fraction of what it would cost in the US, and below market value in Costa Rica.
But, you have to act soon - spaces are limited and demand is already high.
Announcing the Zapotal EcoVillage in Costa Rica
Our vision is to launch an international network of enormously successful and effective ecovillage based education, health/healing, transformation and social change centers, building self actualizing communities and events around the world that embody and promote values of: sustainability, health, creativity and personal growth.
The vision for these ecovillages includes property divided into three primary areas:
1. A village of privately owned, green built and sustainable homes, occupied by people with shared values, acting as a demonstration to the world that it is possible to live in line with our values of sustainability and health.
2. An education and healing center that hosts classes, workshops, retreats, courses and seminars focused around sustainability, health and healing, personal growth, creativity, social change and community building.
3. Open space / green space that includes hiking trails, rainforest preserve as well as infrastructure to support outdoor events.
The Organizers and Visionaries
The organizers have years of experience with real estate development, community organizing, coaching, leadership and communication skills, facilitating large events, environmental protection, green building and sustainability, health and healing, personal development and living in and owning property in Costa Rica and other parts of Latin America. References and full bios here.
Join Us in Paradise:
- Live in an ecovillage with privately owned lots with green building covenants, set amongst beautiful community gardens and open space, spectacular natural features including rivers, waterfalls, oldgrowth rainforest and mountain ridges, with access to commonhouse with professional kitchen and space for larger events and nearby education and retreat center and spa
- Experience the feeling of meaningfulness that infuses your life when you are growing and learning through inspiring classes, workshops, retreats and activities, all seated in a natural paradise.
- Enjoy greater health and vitality along with culinary delights as you enjoy delicious local, organic food and exotic tropical fruits.
- Be a part of and an example for protecting the planet for future generations through Zapotal EcoVillage's initiatives for excellence in ecological sustainability and social responsibility, including: green building, clean power, clustered development, green belts, permaculture, reforestation and restoration, recycling, waste reduction and green waste management, bioregional relocalization, and green education.
- Discover the peaceful, low stress environment that this retreat from the bustle of the modern world provides - without giving up creature comforts.
Surround yourself with a supportive community of people that share values of health and environmental sustainability, personal growth and lifelong learning - a great comfortable environement for raising kids, and finding inspiring new connections and friendships
- Life is awesome with a gorgeous large waterfalls and refreshing natural swimming pools, river, and numerous other waterfalls and streams within short walking distance
- Enjoy the delight and inpiration of uplifting views and beautiful surroundings including stunning views of tallest mtn in costa rica and sweeping valley views.
- Healthy, pure, delicious mountain water from several springs. According to Bloomberg News, the worldwide scarcity of usable water has already made clean water more valuable than oil.
- Getting there and away is quick and easy. Only a few minutes from the Pan American HWY, about half an hour from shopping, a mall, restaurants, organic farmers market with fresh tropical fruits and veggies, etc.. Three hour drive, shuttle or luxury bus ride to international airport.
A comfortable, modern lifestyle and the critical ability to continue business abroad while keeping in touch with friends and relatives is possible with modern amenities including wireless internet and cell phones. Easy communication within the country and internationally.
Protected area with near zero risk of earthquakes, hurricanes, fires or other natural disasters. Relax knowing you have made the responsible choice for the safety and security of you, your family and your investment.
- Guaranteed privacy and protection of the natural beauty through private lot ownership, green belts, preserved land and neighboring protected watershed that will never be developed.
- Feel good about making a difference, contribute to saving the rainforest while exploring it in your backyard in a large network of trails as part of a project that will preserve large areas of old growth rainforest.
What Makes Costa Rica the Obvious Choice
Live near the beach in a tropical mountain paradise WITHOUT the heat and bugs that come with living ON most beaches.
- Travel with ease and comfort with or without a car on Costa Ricas paved highways and excellent public transportation and shuttles.
- Have peace of mind that the environment is politically stable. Costa Rica is a democracy with no military and a modern legal system - ensuring your personal safety, the security of your investment and your ability to set up a business if you so choose.
Preserve your wealth by choosing an investment that will appreciate as the value of the Dollar continues to fall. The Dollar has fallen 30% against the Euro in the past year, and 25% against the Costa Rican currency in the past five years - and experts agree it will continue to fall. See these videos and articles from CNN, Forbes, BBC and more on the decline of the Dollar and US economy.
Relax knowing that you are working with professionals who are experienced in Costa Rican real estate development and investment. We help you invest abroad in a low risk opportunity with great potential and excellent perks.
- Visit and stay long term in Costa Rica with their liberal visa program
and unlimited visa renewals.
- No baloney: Dealing with bureaucrats and local authorities is much smoother and easier in Costa Rica than other countries. There is a low rate of corruption and bribes.
Enjoy a high quality of living, pride in the place you live, and a guilt free existence knowing that you are living in a country with nationwide precedents in environmental responsibility – 25% of the country is set aside in natural reserves, and efforts to be the first carbon neutral country on the planet. This also means lots of parks and preserves to visit, the landscape and views and watershed are protected.
- Second paved road to the beach is approved, and expected in the next 2-3 years, reducing travel time to the coast. New southern zone international airport slated for completion in 2010.
Your Dream House: Buildings, Homes and Construction
The project is currently in the pre-development phase, prior to any development or construction. You can build or have our teams or contractors build your dream house on your lot here in the tropics.
Our development team, and related construction companies lead the region in providing environmentally responsible, beautiful and highly functional homes of distinction.
You will enjoy working with our people. Cost and deadline commitments are guaranteed.
The workmanship, artistic detail and amenities that go into each development and home will delight you. At the same time, construction costs are substantially lower than in the US and Canada.
Environmental responsibility is key to all buildings in the development - we are committed to creating a lifestyle of enduring value in harmony with the natural beauty of Costa Rica.
Your family and friends will enjoy going along a beautiful entryway lined with flowers, past the waterfall, pools, clubhouse and retreat center, up to your solar home. Breath deep from your roof-top garden. Take in the sweeping view in front and lush open space and primary forest reserve in back. Welcome home.
Getting There and the Region
There are direct flights to San Jose, the capital, from many major cities in the US. From Denver, for example, you can leave at 8:00 in the morning and have a late lunch in San Jose, and arrive in San Isidro in time for dinner. San Isidro is a beautiful 3+- hour drive, shuttle or luxury bus ride from the capital.
San Isidro lies in the Southwestern portion of the country, one to two ridges inland from the coast, nestled in a valley set against the tallest mountain in Costa Rica – the spine of the continent.
Less than an hour from the ecovillage, San Isidro has the stores, services and pleasures of a big city, including an active nightlife, theater, a wide variety of music, excellent restaurants, great shopping, adventure recreation, and art.
||Dominical, on the coast, less than an hour from San Isidro has beautiful beaches and an amazing variety of restaurants, music, late night entertainment, plus a great surf scene. Just north and south of Dominical are countless idyllic deserted tropical beaches.
Does your mutual fund offer you green living in paradise while making low risk, high returns?
- Upward real estate trends: Prices in the region have been doubling every six months for several years, and demand is increasing.
- Nearby lots are selling for 5-10 times the pre-development cost of this project. Lots in the region are selling for 10-25 times the pre-development cost of this project. We were able to secure this property at outdated prices.
- Post development lot prices will be approx 5 times pre-development prices – meaning investors will quintuple their investment the day that development is finished.
- High demand and limited supply: 50-60 people have already applied to be a part of the project, and hundreds more have expressed interest and shared their contact information. In contrast, this initial offereing is VERY limited to a select few.
- Wireless internet as it is introduced will shortly bring a huge influx of people and development into the region, driving up real estate values further [while this property is safely buffered from any nearby development by protected neighboring lands, rainforest reserve and green belts].
- Our excellent and proven lawyers (with references) help navigate all legal transactions
- Investing in real estate in Costa Rica offers the stability of investing in real estate combined with a huge upside potential and protection against the steadily declining Dollar. (Costa Rican currency cuntinues to gain in value vs. the Dollar).
Secure your investment in a piece of EcoVillage paradise at below market value now:
Regular Pre-Development prices for the EcoVillage are:
1 acre lots US$100,000.
1 acre tree house lots US$100,000. (ever dream of living in a treetop village with ropebridges and zip lines?)
2 acre lots US$200,000.
However, the first 20 people that apply and are accepted will recieve first choice of lot location and
50% SAVINGS with special introductory prices:
We are able to offer these low prices because we have secured the property at a low, outdated price that is no longer available in the area, and we are happy to extend these savings to the first 20 people.
Secure your spot today: Fill out an application now!
Or, call 1-206-426-6009 with any questions (or contact us below).
All lots will be on a first come first serve basis - when these 20 lots are gone, prices will immediattely increase. Choice of lots will be based on the order that application and payment have been received.
You Can't Lose!
WE ARE CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION TO INVEST IN COSTA RICA AND BE A PART OF THE ZAPOTAL ECOVILLAGE - WE LOVE COSTA RICA. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION FOR ANY REASON, YOU CAN SELL YOUR LOT AND SHOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT RETURN BASED ON THESE PRE-DEVELOPMENT PRICES.
Don't Decide Now
YOU HAVE A WEEK TO THINK ABOUT IT – SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION, AND UPON APPROVAL OF YOUR APPLICATION, SUBMIT PAYMENT - AND GET 7 DAYS TO THINK THINGS OVER. IF AT ANY TIME DURING THE 7 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED YOU DECIDE THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO TAKE US UP ON THIS AMAZING OFFER, YOU CAN GET A NO-HASSLES REFUND.
Free gifts when your application is approved and payment is received:
These bonuses are valued at $50! When you decide to buy a lot in the Zapotal Ecovillage, we'll mail these gifts to you at no charge!
FREE GIFT #1:
Act now and receive ChillOut2 DVD. The DVD is filled with beautiful Costa Rican scenery set to a pleasing compilation of relaxing music. Contributes to the Organization for Tropical Studies and its initiative on global climate change monitoring, education and awareness, ecosystem conservation and improvements in sustainability.
FREE GIFT #2:
You will also receive a copy of a Costa Rican Travel Guide by Lonely Planet. Beyond the deserted beaches of the Nicoya Peninsula and the visceral heights of the Monteverde cloud forests lies the real Costa Rica; a land of delicate pathos, forthright purity and hard-won pacifism. Tromp through virgin rain forest - sighting poison-dart frogs and howler monkeys along the way - or simply explore the local lore and laid-back beach scene with this comprehensive guide.
Keep these bonuses even if you change your mind!
||SPECIAL BONUS: With your approved application and payment for more than one lot, or for a 2 acre lot and receive a free round trip plane ticket to Costa Rica.**
Secure your spot today: Fill out an application now!
Call 1-206-426-6009 with questions (or email us for a call back below).